2015 world series
• Averhoff: Cespedes has found winning formula with Mets • Alberto lifts Rangers in 14th • Edes: David Price's playoff problems persist as Jays drop Game 1 Major League Baseball. Votes: 271,197 • Crasnick: Royals routed as Ventura, bullpen struggle against Mets • Padilla: Cueto's dominance puts Royals back in ALCS • Padilla: Edinson Volquez steps up, then runs out of gas as Royals lose • Stats & Info: Stroman grinds out a win for Toronto
• Rubin: Mets' Murphy stays hot with Game 1 homer • Collins OK with pine tar on Perez's shin guard
• Caple: Pennington joins the Babe in rare October company • Rogers: Mets dominate as Cubs season ends in series sweep • Crasnick: Royals rally late against Mets pen, take commanding 3-1 lead • Caple: Game 1 loss not Jays' only concern How it could happen, plus predictions from our staff, World Series 'travel day' roundtable: Everything we learned in Games 1 and 2, Eagles fan Giovanni Hamilton going viral for all the right reasons, Daniel Cormier: This is the Khabib Nurmagomedov I know, How former NBA star Nate Robinson ended up boxing on Mike Tyson's undercard, Bama, Bear Bryant and a trainer's bet: Why the Alabama-Tennessee cigar tradition means so much, A pair of unbeatens in the Group of 5 face off, plus what to expect in the Big Ten's return, In landing Yannick Ngakoue, stingy Ravens defense becomes lot scarier, Week 7 Love/Hate: Matthew Berry's best advice on finding a job, Fantasy football trades: Hunt, Evans, McLaurin among players to consider in deals, Doc Emrick's influence on the NHL's next generation of voices, Champions League's ultimate sleepers: RB Leipzig to win, Inter Milan to reach final, Sevilla to semis. • Stark: Punchless Cubs fading fast in NLCS • Crasnick: How the Royals were built • Rubin: Mets one win from pennant after topping Cubs The 2015 Major League Baseball World Series took place between the Kansas City Royals and the New York Mets. • Rogers: Arrieta hit hard while Cubs' bats so silent • Rubin: Mets skipper says closer Jeurys Familia 'saved the season', Houston Astros 3, New York Yankees 0 • Rubin: Mets in hole after deGrom battered in Game 2 • Caple: Powerful Blue Jays close ALCS gap with big Game 3 win • Kurkjian: Five questions for Cubs-Mets As FSKC re-airs the Royals’ postseason victories en route to the 2015 World Series title, The Kansas City Star is republishing its coverage of those games
Build up your Halloween Watchlist with our list of the most popular horror titles on Netflix in October. AL wild-card game | NL wild-card game AL Division Series | NL Division Series • World Series Game 1 telecast interrupted by power outage
• Meet the Amazins! Tuesday, Oct. 6, Related content • Crasnick: Escobar, Zobrist thriving atop Royals' lineup Copyright © 2000-2020 Sports Reference LLC. • Padilla: Davis, Hosmer rescue Royals, return to World Series
Padilla: Royals' Cueto must take his show on the road, Crasnick: Royals' comeback formula provides stunning Game 2 win, Padilla: Royals' rallies put leads in good hands, Caple: Game 2 collapse puts Jays in tough spot, Crasnick: Volquez follows Cueto's gem with one of his own, Padilla: First pitch put Royals in driver's seat, Caple: Game 1 loss not Jays' only concern, Stats & Info: Edinson Volquez brings the heat, Padilla: Well-built Royals roster helps Yost keep status quo, Kurkjian: Five questions for Blue Jays-Royals, Crasnick: Royals-Blue Jays on a collision course, Stark: Murphy powers Mets to World Series with October run for the ages, Rubin: Wright's decision to stay with Mets pays off with World Series, Rubin: Lucas Duda awakens to lift Mets to World Series, Greenberg: Wrigley winter begins with bitter sweep, but Cubs' future is bright, Rogers: Despite rough ending, Cubs are now built to expect success, Rubin: Mets headed to World Series after sweeping Cubs with 8-3 win, Rogers: Mets dominate as Cubs season ends in series sweep, Stark: Wacky night in Wrigley brings Mets to brink of Fall Classic, Rubin: Mets one win from pennant after topping Cubs, Greenberg: Young Cubs showing they're not yet ready for prime time, Rogers: Epstein says comeback down 3-0 has 'been done before', Rogers: Cahill and Montero add another play to Cubs' postseason lore, Rubin: Simply Amazin', Mets on the brink of WS return, Stats & Info: 2015 Cubs and 2004 Red Sox have common bonds, Rogers: Cubs' lack of baserunners, D puts them on edge of elimination, Greenberg: Even down 2-0, Cubs provide plenty to dream on, Rogers: Cubs' Hendricks has a mission in Game 3, Rubin: Cubs roughed up deGrom during the regular season, Stark: Punchless Cubs fading fast in NLCS, Matthews: Murphy's stock rising as October to remember continues, Rubin: Mets have aces too, and rotation depth, Top 5: Mets' G2 win a reminder starting pitching matters, Stats & Info: Mets get effective winning combination, Rogers: Arrieta's velocity dip spelled doom for the Cubs, Rubin: Sizzling Daniel Murphy leads Mets to Game 2 win, Rogers: Arrieta hit hard while Cubs' bats so silent, Rubin: 'Dented' Harvey thrilled to deliver Game 1 win, Rogers: For Cubs, Game 1 decided on plays at the plate, Marchand: Cubs' Lester beats himself up after loss, Stats & Info: Harvey nears mark in return from TJ surgery, Rubin: Mets' Murphy stays hot with Game 1 homer, Rubin: Harvey dominates in Mets' Game 1 win, Rogers: Cubs run themselves out of a rally, Rogers: Hendricks, Hammel to start for the Cubs, Rubin: Mets' Game 4 starter Matz expected to appear out of bullpen, Rogers: Javier Baez takes over at SS for Cubs, Rubin: Collins, Maddon have long-term relationship. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. • Rogers: Theo Epstein battling New York again • Crasnick: Dominant Cueto, relentless O lead Royals to Game 2 win • Stark: Matt Harvey wins back New York
• Rogers: Hendricks, Hammel to start for the Cubs It wasn't easy, Ronaldo adds shaved head to the many phases of his hair, Hamilton questions FIA's choice of Petrov as a steward, Why Dortmund vs. Schalke is the Bundesliga's biggest derby by far, NFL moves Bucs-Raiders out of Sunday night, Sources: Ravens looking at Dez Bryant again, Phil nervous about fans at event before Masters, Stark: Champion Royals crowned the kings of improbability, Crasnick: Pinch-hit hero Colon rises to Royals' occasion in Game 5, Schoenfield's Top 5: The Royals are WS champs, Rubin: Collins takes blame for Mets' 9th-inning collapse, O'Connor: Collins made the right call sticking with Harvey, Stats & Info: Top stats to know about the Royals' WS win, World Series Game 5 photo gallery: Royals win crown in Queens, Rubin: Mets' Cespedes leaves Game 5 after fouling ball off his knee, Rubin: Free agent-to-be Daniel Murphy 'blessed to have been a Met', Crasnick: Royals break through late again to win 2015 World Series, Rubin: Harvey, Familia falter in ninth, Mets season ends in elimination, O'Connor: Mets counting on Harvey to save their season, Schoenfield: Edinson Volquez vs. Matt Harvey pitching preview, Crasnick: Volquez, Royals one win from a WS title, Rubin: Facing elimination, Mets send Dark Knight to the mound, Crasnick: Royals complete another comeback in Game 4 win, Stark: Murphy's error helps put Mets on the brink, World Series Game 4 Top 5: Relentless Royals rally again, Rubin: Cespedes struggles afield, at bat and on the bases in loss, Rubin: Familia dealt second blown save of WS, Rubin: Rookie Michael Conforto's two-homer game wasted, Stats & Info: Top 10 stats to know from WS Game 4, Crasnick: Royals rally late against Mets pen, take commanding 3-1 lead, Rubin: Mets' season on the brink after Murphy's boot lifts Royals, Schoenfield: Rios forgets how many outs there are in a WS game, Stark: Mets feed off Wright's storybook moment, Crasnick: Ventura's shabby outing leads to Game 3 loss, Royals set off by Syndergaard's 'message pitch' in Game 3, Stats & Info: Top 10 stats to know from Game 3, Schoenfield's Top 5: Wright plays the hero for home fans, Schoenfield: History made as Mondesi debuts in World Series, Rubin: Captain Wright drives in four as Mets top Royals in Game 3, Crasnick: Royals routed as Ventura, bullpen struggle against Mets, Crasnick: Escobar, Zobrist thriving atop Royals' lineup, Rivera: Yordano Ventura strives to keep emotions, batters in check, O'Connor: Mets have time to do something special, Rubin: Down 0-2, Mets place faith in Syndergaard, Dobrow: Growing old and staying young as a Mets fan.
General Manager Dayton Moore built a championship-caliber Club around homegrown talent, courageous trades and strategic, low-profile acquisitions. • Top 5: Lorenzo Cain's basepaths daring runs Royals into WS (2015). Do you have a blog? • Volquez learns of father's death shortly before Game 1 start • Crasnick: Royals' Perez a backstop who always gets back up Saxon: Kershaw saves Dodgers, bullpen saves Mattingly, Rubin: Mets turn to Jacob deGrom in Game 5, O'Connor: Mets' Game 3 win shows they can win it all, Rubin: Mets' greatest retaliation was winning Game 3, Saxon: Kershaw still has a chance to save Dodgers' season, Utley suspended for takeout slide, will appeal, Schoenfield: Kudos to Torre for taking stand on Utley, O'Connor: If Utley plays, Harvey should heed Tommy John, Schoenfield: The slide that ruined everybody's night, Saxon: Utley sets a tough but winning tone. Kurkjian: Five key questions for Astros-Royals ALDS, Merrill: How Ventura tamed his temper and harnessed his fastball, Edes: How the epic Rangers-Blue Jays seventh inning unfolded, Caple: Improbable rally fuels Blue Jays' pennant chase, Schoenfield: The most insane seventh inning in playoff history, Edes: Jays' Colabello took the longest road to get to Game 5, Caple: Jays tie up ALDS, but may have game 5 disadvantage, Taylor: Rangers' Holland states 'I didn't do my job', Caple: Game three win saves Blue Jays' season, Caple: Down 2-0, Blue Jays are no strangers to big comebacks, Caple: Rangers rookie Hanser Alberto: From goat to team MVP, Rangers push Jays to edge with 6-4 win in 14 innings, Cecil tears calf muscle, likely done for postseason, Bautista critical of replay, while Jays question strike zone in Game 2, Caple: Rangers win Game 1 but lose leader Adrian Beltre, Edes: David Price's playoff problems persist as Jays drop Game 1, Taylor: Banister's belief helped turn season around, Stats & Info: How to pitch to Josh Donaldson, Stark: Cubs win first postseason series at Wrigley, Matz: Cardinals' clubhouse somber after early playoff exit, Greenberg: Cubs earn right to keep their party going, Stark: Cubs' slugging feats rock Wrigley Field in Game 3, Matz: Cards win battle with Arrieta, but lose Game 3 to Cubs, Rogers: Pen, power pick up Jake Arrieta in Game 3, Greenberg: Cubs exorcising some ghosts of October, Stark: Cards undaunted facing MLB's hottest pitcher, Greenberg: Rizzo, Bryant still seeking first playoff hits, Stark: Maddon's Cubs put a squeeze on October, Rogers: Rookie Soler uses patience, power to propel Cubs, Matz: Cardinals not daunted by sloppy loss, Rogers: Cubs even series with small ball, Soler blast, Matz: Cardinals' bumbling inning evens NLDS with Cubs, Photos: Cubs put squeeze on Cardinals in Game 2, Stark: John Lackey -- October's human trivia answer, Matz: Adaptable Piscotty powers Cardinals to win in NLDS opener, Rogers: Cubs' offense stalls as wide strike zone hampers approach, John Lackey, Stephen Piscotty give Cardinals opening lift, Cubs' offense asleep against Cardinals in Game 1, Kurkjian: Five key questions for Cubs-Cardinals NLDS, Rubin: Free agency can wait for Mets' Murphy after Game 5 heroics, Rubin: DeGrom says Game 5 was 'probably the hardest I've had to work'.
• Padilla: Royals bullpen carries the load in win
Rubin: What's next for Mets after losing Tejada? Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? • Matthews: Alex Rodriguez's moment comes and goes in a flash • Rubin: Mets' Game 4 starter Matz expected to appear out of bullpen • Crasnick: Royals complete another comeback in Game 4 win • O'Connor: Can Don Mattingly catch a break in October? • Stark: Royals look like an unstoppable October force Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net. • Rubin: Harvey dominates in Mets' Game 1 win • Schoenfield: The slide that ruined everybody's night • O'Connor: If Utley plays, Harvey should heed Tommy John
• Greenberg: Pirates fall as Cubs make Cole pay early • Padilla: Royals' hit parade puts them a win from WS return
• Rubin: Lucas Duda awakens to lift Mets to World Series • Rubin: 'Dented' Harvey thrilled to deliver Game 1 win Johnny Cueto continued the momentum by pitching a complete game the next night, sending the Royals to the Big Apple with a 2-0 series lead. With Paul Rudd, George Brett, Drew Butera, Tyler Clippard. • Rubin: Collins, Maddon have long-term relationship • Caple: Hey, Cubs and Mets fans -- here's why you should watch the ALCS • Rangers push Jays to edge with 6-4 win in 14 innings • Photos: The Cubs' regular-season seven-game sweep • Schoenfield: Five reasons Royals are better than in 2014 • Caple: Rangers rookie Hanser Alberto: From goat to team MVP • Stark: Mets offense thrives after midseason makeover
Nadine Uncharted, The Nomad Bar Las Vegas, The End Of The Tour Streaming, Rootin'-tootin In A Sentence, What Caused The Centralia Mine Fire, Cherry Valley Il Population, Happy Feast Day 2020 Date, Death Gate Cycle Pdf, Alcs Mvp 2019, Crown Articulated Forklift, Amanda Burton Husband, Who Won The 2018 Little League World Series, Gabbie Hanna Youtube, Winners Near Me, Soft Beds, Hard Battles Dvd, Travis Greene - While I'm Waiting, Blackbird Restaurant, Aladdin Tiger 2019, Perpetual Grace Ending, Kirk Franklin And The Family Reunion, East-west University Accreditation, The Last Emperor Criterion, Mnk Fda Approval September, Is Pan's Labyrinth Real,